· · · ·
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » HANDY ( MOBILES ) » Games » EA Mobile SimCity Societies S60v3 J2ME Retail(All Screen Ver
EA Mobile SimCity Societies S60v3 J2ME Retail(All Screen Ver
blueeyesDate: Sunday, 09-11-2008, 00:40:06 | Message # 1
Admin
Group: Administrators

EA Mobile SimCity Societies S60v3 J2ME Retail-BiNPDA(All Screen Versions)

Build your own kind of city! Choose a range of building types
– homes, leisure spots, workplaces and industrial sites.
Determine the look and feel of your new society. Manage assets
wisely, and your metropolis will thrive. Inspired by the PC game * SimCity Societies is the most versatile
city building game.
o Combine and connect elements of your city like never before with the ultimate building block tool kit.
o This innovative, modular approach to city-building makes SimCity Societies accessible to players of all levels,
while still providing tremendous new possibilities to
veteran players of the SimCity™ series.
* Shape your city by choosing your values
o Mix and match societal values—productivity, prosperity, creativity, spirituality, authority, and knowledge—to
determine the core attributes of your city.
o Witness the evolution of your city as its appearance and sounds adapt to reflect these values.
* Build unique homes, workplaces, leisure-time venues, and parks.
o Choose from more than 500 unique objects which can be combined and connected in almost limitless combinations.
o Take inspiration from a variety of architectural styles, ranging from the realistic to the fanciful, rural to
urban, industrial to futuristic.
o As your city evolves, you unlock new buildings to advance your society.
* Share your creations with your friends online.
o Modify almost everything in the game, from the names of your Sims and buildings, to building textures and
statistics, and even Sim behaviors.

Available for users only

Forum » HANDY ( MOBILES ) » Games » EA Mobile SimCity Societies S60v3 J2ME Retail(All Screen Ver
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright © 2024
Website builderuCoz